Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Coming Soon...

Sorry guys and gals for being out of touch for so long!!!

I know I haven’t blogged for a long while now but trust me fellas I have been up to a lot of things and have got loads of stuff to write about and share with all you guys.

The hostel where I stay doesn’t have internet connection; more so the bugger with whom I share my room reminds me of ‘time table’ from ‘Dil Chahta Hai’

Really rough conditions for writing I must say, especially for a guy like me to whom writing doesn’t come naturally. Infact very few things come to me naturally. I have to really struggle a lot with myself to do these. Trust me.


But worry not mates. I am back again. And this time I am armed with a digicam.

So hold your breath, tighten your seat belts, and remove your hand from that mouse, and be ready for a deluge of posts one after another coming your way.

I call it the summer collection. But Mumbai matinee seems much cooler and thats what I am going to name all my blogs which I write sitting here in Mumbai nagariya.


Hold On Guys !!
Mumbai matinee is going to RockK you ALL Very Soon !!!!

No comments: