Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blog Visitors

I should be writing about my homecoming to Kolkata, after all a visit after a year is worth writing for!
And of the boringly long two month vacation, it’s a bit frustrating- waiting for your professional life to kick start, with nothing more to do than to hop around shopping malls, get drunk in park street, sleep, watch tv and just kill time !

Or about the weekend visits to the disc or the night club, or about the pathetic experiences of being conspicuously single in a group of couples and roaming around town alone!

But that’s too much to write about in a single post, let’s keep it for a later date.

Today I will rather talk about something more interesting- my ‘Blog Visitors’

A particular person from Germany has been searching the words ‘Shiladitya soupda’ and visiting my blog and spending quite sometime here.

And that happens to be the name & nick of my very dear friend and ex-colleague from IIM Kozhikode. But sadly I have just mentioned his name once in my entire blog.

Some of the most regular and vigorous readers of my blog are strangely from China and Russia, that’s really amazing! I never knew I had such a varied reader base - as these visitors view this page in chinese & russian, Not english !

A particular soul from Mumbai has been searching the words ‘IIMK Living conditions’ and scanning my blog to know about the same.
Well my dear, living in IIMK is like living in a resort in Kerala, don’t think twice about it. If you have a call from K, I can assure you of one thing, its going to be the best two years of your life!

And now the most interesting of them all, a particular visitor from Juhu Church Road, Mumbai seems to have developed a particular liking for the post ‘Pyar ka side effect No.9574. and has also mailed the link of this post to his group of friends….as far as Australia. That’s a great compliment, I must admit!

Parting Thought: Many thanks to everyone for visiting my blog and spending your precious time here! But kindly do let me know how you feel about them by commenting in the comments section.

Adios

1 comment:

pratikchowdhury.blogspot.com said...

I am really glad that you liked the post so much :)

And yeah thats Juhu Church Road..the one from Churchgate didnt pass on the link, guess I totally fused it...sorry for the mistake !

Keep visiting
cheers