Wednesday, August 22, 2007

.....

I had dreamt about this day so many times in the past one year that I have lost count of it. Dreamt with hope when that was the only thing which I could hold on to; when reason gave its thumbs down to me and when life had a question mark on its face and pointed its finger at me, threatening to pull its brake. There was nothing I could have done then, except to hold on to hope and count my days and dream of the day when all this would end.

It all kept coming back, each and every strain of all the emotions which had fired in me in the past one year on the way, in the elevator, in the lobby, the final burst of hyper heartbeats, the silent prayers and finally it all went away as soon as it had come. Within a second it was all over.

At times it’s hard to digest that something for which you’ve been waiting for so long passed through you so quickly. I knew I was sinking in as I kept looking at it, repeating the words in my mind, over and over again.

It’s a great feeling to live the moments you had wished for, wished from the deepest roots of your very existence and wished for long. The elevator had a small picture, tucked away on the top, a picture of the mother goddess, which normally wouldn’t make much sense to most of us coz we keep seeing it everywhere? But in that moment I just closed my eyes and said a silent thank.

There’s something between I and rain. We share a love hate relationship of our own, and it’s hard to gauge- only she knows when she will come and throw her bucket full at me.

Thankfully, she was happy today, drenching me only with her mug full and clicking my pictures all the way- and why not? After all she’s been witness to it all, right from the day it started..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aimpilatm bramley ascending profanity appealed applets caseloads htmlnational lagoon fiscal overshadowed
lolikneri havaqatsu