Monday, June 29, 2009

Goddess

Why does GOD have to make someone so beautiful? That you look at her, and it takes your breath away

I had never felt anything so intense in my life. As if something had sucked life out of my gut. The air had become so intense, it was hard to breathe. The only sensation I could feel was a cold burning sensation- alternate drops of fire and ice piercing through my body and running through my veins hitting the tip of my under skin

It was a moment which froze and it froze me along with it- and it felt like eternity.


“Life is the summation of all those things we did not do, or of all those things we could not get, or maybe of all those alternate ways we could have lived it, but did not”-

Philosophical stuff!- which I might have given as gyaan to others, or might have thought at some other moment, some other day.
But at that moment, I didn’t care a damn. All I did care was, that I could have been there standing next to her and she could have been mine and only mine- for that day, for life and for eternity ……but it didn’t happen.

I so wish I had a time machine.

No comments: