Friday, February 04, 2011

It’s getting hilarious day by day and convincing that I am the odd man out in the world of start-ups, at least in India.

So I am not an engineer- I graduated in commerce, though yes I went to an IIM (though the record of IIM grads are anything but glorious when it comes to start-ups- IIMs teach you to manage big businesses, not how to start one!)

I have an idea which is non-tech, non savvy and ‘non MBA type’- it doesn’t have to do anything with technology, even remotely, other than the fact that I plan to have a website of my business!

Neither it is going to change the world, nor make it a better place to hang around. And we are not talking about any sunrise industry here and hell I already have many competitors even before my egg hatched!

And top that with the fact that it’s a one man show! A single person start-up!



So its going exactly as the Chinese would say- May you live in interesting times :-)

No comments: