Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Fool Circle

'Well not too far away in the future a day will come when I will also complete my 6 terms here and get a diploma and a farewell party and also a convocation ceremony and I don’t know how my emotions will run then? '

http://pratikchowdhury.blogspot.com/2006/02/this-one-is-for-my-seniors-here-at.html

That day in the future has arrived and I am standing on the doorstep of this dream called IIMK, probably looking at the K’ hills for one last time and saying my best wishes before I start on the journey ahead.

And I am not sad, surprisingly- rather I am grateful that it went on the way it did with all its bitter sweet memories. I am grateful for all the fun, for all the friends and acquaintances, for all the gyaan, for all the KLPD situations I was in, for all the close shaves and near catastrophic situations, for all the parties, for all the chat sessions, for all the tragic/comic romantic episodes, and for all mindless things which one does in a B school!

But of all I am most grateful for the lessons it taught me with failures, with unsuccessful stories, with being on the wrong side of the fence, and getting the raw deal. Perhaps it has made me hungrier and perhaps made me realize that my journey has just begun and I have a long-long way to go before I can look back with pride and say ‘What a life it has been!’

No comments: